Do you want to be part of an Exciting and Entertaining business? Be a key figure in helping our business be the UK's leading multi-channel gaming provider? Affect real change in the digital area of one of the UK's leading gaming companies?
Provide insightful, actionable analyses and innovative solutions to impact our digital revenue, productivity, acquisition, attrition, operational efficiencies, cross-sell strategies, customer behaviour and segmentation.
- Works with existing and new technologies to shape the development of analytical insight delivery.
- Uses statistical data approaches to uncover patterns in data from which predictive models can be developed.
- Apply statistical techniques on large datasets to:
- Translates customer, transactional and behavioural data into key insights and business deliverables.
- Presents findings to key stakeholders, and inputs to negotiations on strategies to drive performance across the business.
- Collaborating with team members and stakeholders to build data products that enable others to work with reporting effectively and inform decision-making that solve business problems with data.
- Works with Key stakeholders to develop key metrics to measure business performance.
- Maintains best-practice standards within the team regarding coding and analytics.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, data science modelling (or similar).
- Masters or PHD an advantage
- Experience of working on big data problems, whether in industry or academia
- Experience working with multiple solutions, suppliers and data science disciplines.
- Deeply experienced within creation of statistical models and comfortable working with imperfect data.
- Ability to "translate" complex mathematical and statistical concepts for non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of data visualization techniques and tools.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within R/SQL/Python/Java/Hive (or similar).
- Demonstrable knowledge of modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian).
Sign up for Job Alerts
Data ScientistCognitionXBloxham, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom17 Mar
Scala Software EngineerCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
CTO - R&D / Data ScienceCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
Customer Facing Python Data ScientistCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
Deep Learning PhD ResearcherCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
Latest from the webjobs by
Research Associate in Administrative Data ResearchUniversity College LondonLondon3 Mar
Data EngineerMoneySuperMarketLondon24 Jan
Data Scientist - Payment ProductsAmazon EU SARL (UK Branch)London16 Mar
Business Intelligence AnalystFinatalLondon23 Mar
Business AnalystNetworkersLondon20 Dec