Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist - London - £70 000 - £95 000
We are at the forefront of the data-driven, multi-screen advertising revolution. Powered by the latest technologies in artificial intelligence and deep learning, our Identity Platform turns data into actionable insights, allowing advertisers to connect in real-time to their audiences, no matter what device they’re using. We’re a high-growth enterprise technology company, backed by leading institutional investors, with offices in London, Seattle, San Francisco and New York.
We offer a unique and exciting opportunity to learn, hone your skills and achieve real ownership while working with a team of talented entrepreneurs, engineers and designers.
Our team builds solutions for a variety of problems around the evolving nature of identity. Each project presents a different challenge, from the regulatory environment to the nature of the data to the user population. Our job is to tackle these challenges in creative ways and deliver value for our customers.
- Work on the artificial intelligence team to build robust, scalable, AI algorithms to power the Platform.
- Collaborate closely with other data scientists and big data engineers on designing and building highly scalable and distributed machine learning algorithms, including deploying and maintaining them in production
- Follow agile development methodology in a cross functional team, pair programming and proactive code review
- Computer Science degree with either:
- Masters with industry experience in machine learning or data science
- Or PhD in Machine learning or AI (industry experience optional)
- You have built at least one ML model, functioning in production with involvement throughout the full life cycle ( cleanup data, feature engineering, algorithm production)
Sign up for Job Alerts
Data ScientistCognitionXBloxham, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom17 Mar
Scala Software EngineerCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
CTO - R&D / Data ScienceCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
Customer Facing Python Data ScientistCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
Deep Learning PhD ResearcherCognitionXLondon, United Kingdom17 Mar
Latest from the webjobs by
Research Associate in Administrative Data ResearchUniversity College LondonLondon3 Mar
Data EngineerMoneySuperMarketLondon24 Jan
Data Scientist - Payment ProductsAmazon EU SARL (UK Branch)London16 Mar
Business Intelligence AnalystFinatalLondon23 Mar
Business AnalystNetworkersLondon20 Dec